The final Women and Girls Initiative (WGI) report, with executive summary and appendices tells the story and shares key learning and messages from the WGI. Click on the tiles below to read and download the following documents:
Click on these links to go direct to a report chapter:
- Introduction to the WGI, what it was and its background.
- Why does holistic, specialist support achieve better outcomes, and and what are the challenges and barriers?
- What difference did the WGI make for women, girls and funded organisations?
- Co-production in the WGI
- The contribution of the Learning and Impact Services Partnership
- Conclusion and recommendations
Click on the tiles below to read and download the report appendices.