The report provides an account of the observational case study and staff research evaluation of ‘ONE’ delivery, which was one strand of several assessing the performance of the ONE pilots.
The objectives were to:
- understand the processes and activities in ONE delivery;
- consider staff experience of, and reactions to, the service;
- identify difficulties in delivering ONE and consider what else needed to be done to implement it;
- consider local management, including partnership arrangements, and the integration of Employment Service, Benefits Agency and Local Authority services;
- assess the effectiveness of the delivery process;
- consider what cultural changes had taken place;
- assess the role of the Personal Adviser.