Our commitment to your health and safety.
As the spread of COVID-19 continues to dominate the news, we’d like to inform you that the Tavistock Institute is currently operating as usual, in line with Public Health England guidelines.
Events will continue as planned unless the government bans large gatherings. The Tavistock Institute is working hard to take extra precautions against COVID-19 by promoting good hygiene. We work closely with our partner organisations who host our events and who are pursuing similar procedures.
NHS Guidelines on how to avoid catching or spreading Coronavirus:
- always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.