An invitation to participate…
What’s changing for you in your world of work?
We know work worlds (including our own) have altered in unprecedented ways: we invite you to join us in exploring the impact that Covid-19 has had on people and working practices, with a survey aimed at professionals.
To learn and understand, we want to hear from you!
Update: The survey is now closed.
We would like to thank everyone who completed our survey about the impact of Covid-19 on their work practices. Everything you have told us will help us understand what has changed and how this has been managed. We are also learning about the effects of this on individual lives and possible effects into the future.
You can see what else we have been thinking about during this period:
- A woman’s place is in the (on-line) world?
- An exploration of what it means to touch during a time of social distancing
- Corona-Time Notes: The Virus of Horror
- Stitching up the Patchwork: A Group Relations response to Covid-19
- Social Dreaming Matrix: – online dreaming sessions during Covid-19
- Digital Exclusion in lockdown
- Teamwork in the time of Coronavirus – digital surgery
- Connecting and Communicating in the midst of a Pandemic – Lunchtime Talk
- Virtual Workplace Wellbeing – the Tavi-Stocktake
- Ever Ready for Business: The Boardroom post Covid-19 – Dynamics @ Board Level